"We work with you to provide recruitment opportunities in some of the UK’s best employers.
We operate in true partnership with our candidates to ensure we identify the best vacancies in each sector.
Through our dedicated consultants we strive to assist you from initial contact through to commencement in your new role."
This candidate charter has been established to clearly outline the commitments, responsibilities and standards you can expect from Quattro Recruitment as a minimum and what is required from you in return in order to maximise our service. By fulfilling these obligations we will build stronger relationships and provide mutually beneficial and rewarding long term, repeat, partnerships.
What you can expect from us:
- You can expect as standard, swift, accurate and honest responses to your applications
- You can expect to be treated with respect, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Your permission will be requested before the submission of your details to any potential employers
- You can expect full role descriptions including: salary/rate, location, skills, suitability, project needs etc.
- You can expect that we will use all of your information confidentially and discreetly and that we will only request information relevant to your applications
- You will never be asked for more personal information than is required
- You can rely on us to represent you in the most productive way possible and that our actions will be driven towards helping you achieve a suitable role
- You will be spoken to regularly in order to see how your search, or new role is progressing
- You will be treated as an individual and we will approach your relationship with us accordingly
- You can rely on us to match you to existing positions within all suitable organisations
- We will work proactively to find you suitable roles and to market you to relevant organisations
- You can expect responses to any payroll queries the same working day and that your query is dealt with efficiently and professionally
- You can be sure we will respond to your queries within two business days and at a time most convenient to you
- You can expect us to provide accurate, constructive and timely feedback throughout the whole recruitment process
What we expect from you
- To keep us updated with any change in circumstances, including, skills accreditations, contact details, salary/rate requirements, location and availability
- To attend interviews as arranged, or let us know if you are unable to do so
- To provide open and honest feedback throughout and to treat us as a trusted advisor
- To provide us with honest and accurate information on your applications
- To share feedback with us about the experience you have received from Quattro Recruitment
- To honour and observe any commitments given to Quattro Recruitment or our clients