“We work with you to provide cost effective recruitment solutions whilst developing increased return on your people investment.
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Quattro Group Holdings has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Quattro Group Holdings has a zero tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018
Quattro Group Holdings is solely UK based and has 7 branch locations based in Essex, Suffolk, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, we also have 4 onsite operations in Suffolk & Yorkshire.
Our supply chain is comprised of suppliers who provide goods and services to the Group, we do not enter into any provision of staff via umbrella companies or other recruitment agencies.
It is the responsibility of all Quattro Group Holdings staff to ensure this statement and policies linked to it are managed and monitored at all times.
The Directors of Quattro Group Holdings shall be responsible for the overall implementation and delivery of this statement and the policies listed to all relevant stakeholders.
We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
2. Recruitment policy. We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
3. Ethical Trading Policy Quattro Group Holdings and its Subsidiaries believe strongly in ethical principles and good stewardship. We are therefore proud to guarantee that we trade according to the following Ethical Trading Criteria.
4. Staff Handbook Quattro Group Holdings and its Subsidiaries Staff handbook makes clear to employees the actions and behaviour expected of them when representing the organisation. The organisation strives to maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and ethical behaviour when operating abroad and managing its supply chain.
5. Whistleblowing policy Quattro Group Holdings and its Subsidiaries encourages all its workers, customers and other business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities, or the supply chains of, the organisation. This includes any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking. The organisation's whistleblowing procedure is designed to make it easy for workers to make disclosures, without fear of retaliation. Employees, customers or others who have concerns can use our confidential helpline/complete our confidential disclosure form.
6. Code of business conduct. This code explains the manner in which we behave as an organisation and how we expect our employees and suppliers to act.
7. Recruiter Compliance Principles Quattro Group Holdings and its Subsidiaries train all staff on the stronger together principles. Working closely with the ALP and GLAA to ensure that a consistent message is given throughout the business.
8. Equal Opportunity & Diversity Policy Quattro Group Holdings and its Subsidiaries promote an environment within which the Company can call upon the widest range of knowledge, skills and experience, as well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees in the same way regardless of race or colour, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sex or marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We have in place systems to:
We will know the effectiveness of the steps that we are taking to ensure that slavery and/or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain if:
Approval for this statement